So we have had a fun couple of days, I took some time off and Morgan and I flew to Rochester, NY. I have never been to upstate New York, so I was really excited to go! We drove across the border to the Canadian side and were able to go on a boat tour of Niagara Falls... we totally recommend it! Even though we were soaked at the end, we had a lot of fun! We then drove to Palmyra, NY and were able to spend some time with The Searle's, they are the Hill Cumorah Church Site Directors, and they were my mission president in NYC. We had so much fun as they took us and gave us personal tours of the sites. THANK YOU! We loved touring and seeing the special place where The Restoration of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints took place. Here are some pictures from our trip!
Morgan and I at Niagara Falls
The Sacred Grove
Sunset at the Hill Cumorah
The Searle's
Charlie, happy that everyone is home
We get to go to California next week and spend some time with Morgan's family and I get to see where Morgan grew up! We are excited for some warm weather and to be able to spend some time at the beach!
Hope all is well wherever you may be!

No comments:
Post a Comment