Wednesday, April 4, 2012

6 Months later.

So, I was thinking, I wonder if anyone even reads this?!

Well, our life has been busy, but good. I can't even believe this much time has flown by. Morgan is busy with school, we are aiming to graduate in May, so we will see. As for me, I can officially say I am a workin' woman, it's intense working full-time, but also ful-filling knowing that I can provide for both Morgan and I. Morgan, Charlie and I love our walks after work, it's nice to be able to take a break and catch up. Charlie, especially, loves his walking time. Morgan and I both work with the youth in our ward, and surprisingly, that keeps us pretty busy. Morgan is coaching little league for cute little 5-8 year olds in our area and he is really enjoying it. He just loves baseball, but it's also fun to watch him interact with the little kids. Charlie on the other hand, doesn't really like little people, he loves babies, but if they can walk, he feels threatened, so... we are working on that one. We feel really lucky to have had both of our families visit us in March and are excited to have them come back to visit in a few short months. We just feel that we have so much to be grateful for. Sometimes my favorite moments are just taking time to do the little things together, like cleaning or grocery shopping... we have so much fun. Life is just that good.

1 comment: