Monday, March 4, 2013

7 more weeks to go...

I don't really have any cool pictures or anything to show of my ever-so-growing belly (which I regret- I haven't been really good at taking pictures of each of the pregnancy stages since most of the time, I don't really feel like having my picture taken!)... but the time is drawing near for Annabella to make her debut!

We are so excited for Annabella to arrive, although it just recently hit us... we have so much to do before she comes, but I'm sure we will get it all done in time! She is due to arrive in 7 weeks, April 20th... (I am hoping she decides to come days earlier, we will see)... I can't believe it is finally almost here, it feels like these last 9 months have gone by quickly and slowly all at the same time! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment